To reserve a minimum value of 50% of the total value of the stay, via bank deposit or credit card. You must send the deposit slip for confirmation by email.
(Embratur Normative Resolution 161/95):
Contents or start of the package or daily, the amount paid and refunded as follows:
* Up to 15 days prior to entry, a refund will be complete, less 10% administrative fees.
* Between 15 and 7 days prior to arrival, 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
* 7 days prior to the beginning of the entry, NO REFUND OF THE PAYMENT AMOUNT.
* Changes of data, must be requested at least 7 days in advance. After this
period is not possible.
* Does not accept checks.
* Check in from 2 pm and check out until noon.
* We do not parcel at the reception of the inn.
Hosting Rules for Minors
Article 82 of Federal Law No. 8,069, Statute of the Child and Adolescent, establishes: it is forbidden to host a child or adolescent (under the age of 18) in a hotel, motel, pension or similar establishment, unless authorized or accompanied by the parents or guardian.
On the other hand, the minors accompanied by the parents are obliged to present documentation or birth certificate of the child or adolescent for the proof of their respective children.
Minors accompanied by relatives must include their documents, accompanied by express authorization of their own products, duly identified and with a recognized signature.
Unaccompanied minors of parents and relatives must be accompanied by a responsibility and must have an express presentation of their own, duly identified and with a recognized signature.
Finally, they point out that such guidance is only intended to prevent problems of entrepreneurship in order to avoid future hassles, further clarifying that in the absence of documents a stay of the minor is not possible.